Point Release 3 – February 14th, 2019
Relics of the Ancients Event
- Begins Friday at 10am EST – Ends Sunday at 10pm EST
- Players will decipher riddles to find hotspots throughout the world that change every hour
- In addition to their normal loot, relic monsters will drop relic fragments that can be turned in for exclusive items.
- Players can earn an exclusive event item and up to 3 power hour potions per account during the event.
- Relic locations will be both inside and outside the guarded zone, but the rewards for hunting at wilderness sites will be higher.
- Weapon damages increased for slower melee weapons:
- Weapons with a natural swing speed…
- … of 4 seconds or greater receives +4 to attack
- … of 3.5 seconds or greater receives +3 to attack.
- … of 3 or greater receives +2 to attack.
- … of 2.5 or greater receives +1 to attack.
- Strength bonus towards weapon damage has been increased from 1.25 to 2. Weapon damage at 50 STR will remain unchanged, damage at 10 STR will be approximately half what it’s prepatch value.
- Warbow swing speed reduced from 4.5 to 4 seconds (damage adjusted accordingly).
- Longbow swing speed reduced from 3.5 to 3 seconds (damage adjusted accordingly).
- Ability balance
- Charge cooldown increased from 30 seconds to 45 seconds.
- Spell Chamber cooldown increased from 30 to 60 seconds.
- Empower cooldown increased from 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
- Empower heal effect reduced from 80% to 50%.
- Dart cooldown increased from 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
- Stun Shot cooldown increased from 20 seconds to 60 seconds. Stunshot cast time reduced from 2 seconds to 1 second.
- Double Shot stamina usage increased from 10 to 15.
- Damage variance on slowest weapons reduced from 10% to 5%
- Damage variance on all other weapons reduced from 5% to 2%
- Dismounted players must wait 8 seconds before remounting (previously 5 seconds).
- Monster abilities assigned a global 5 second cooldown.
- You can now request to add someone as a friend.
- Friends window shows when your friends are online.
- You can now private message your friends by using /tell or clicking the tell button from the Friends List.
- Player status window is now draggable.
- You can now mute the login screen sounds.
- Strength bonus to max carrying capacity has increased to a maximum of 400 (with 50 STR).
- Reduced number of aggressive creatures on the grid spawner.
- Made rare mob spawns way more common.
- You may no longer gain combat skills from attacking player pets.
- Initiates can lose initiate status for leaving protected areas.
- Awakening bosses no longer have combat skills above GM skill.
- Warg and Vile Spider have had their spell/ability lists updated.
- When opening a mobile corpse with nothing on it, user will receive a message and no container window will be presented.
- Mobile corpses will no longer ‘sparkle’ if they do not contain loot.
- House foundations still under construction can be refunded for their blueprint but resources will be lost, only affects newly placed foundations.
- Players can now bid on plot auctions while being the top bidder.
- Plot auction bid amount can be specified.
- Continued plot bidding will inform you of amount due now (new bid subtract current bid).
- Trash Barrel’s added to Valus, Outpost, Trinit, and Oasis bankers.
- Moved shop button to button bar.
- Added “Reset Window Positions” button to settings
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Legends of Aria shall be reborn as BRITARIA! Click here to go to the new site.
Any love for Brawling skill?