Early Access Hotfix – June 14th, 2019
- Tamed pets may now only die 5 times before they are permanently destroyed. Remaining lives are indicated in the pet’s title as follows:
- 4 lives: Winded
- 3 lives: Weary
- 2 lives: Tired
- 1 life: Exhausted
- Pet Balance
- Wyverns have been returned to a chance based spawn rate (approximately 1 per hour)
- Other tameables have been buffed to afford tamers alternative and a diverse creature selection
- Individual creatures changes:
- Wyvern damage decreased by 25%
- Wyvern health increased by 30%
- Wyvern armor increased by 9%
- Dread damage increased by 43%
- Dread HP increased by 50%
- Huntress/Hunter now require 2 slots instead of 4
- Dire Wolf attack increased by 66%
- Dire Wolf health increased by 120%
- Dire Wolf armor increased by 9%
- Emperor Scorpion attack decreased by 25%
- Emperor Scorpion health increased by 66%
- Emperor Scorpion armor increased by 40%
- Dire Bear attack decreased by 33%
- Dire Bear health increased by 488% (rawr)
- Dire Bear armor increased by 64%
- Stun Strike now requires Heavy or Light Armor proficiency in addition to existing requirements.
- Hamstring now requires Heavy or Light Armor proficiency in addition to existing requirements.
- The following skills have had their gain rates decreased:
- Animal Taming
- Animal Lore
- Fixed Spellchamber sometimes breaking your ability to cast certain spells.
- Changed drop rate of colossal maps from treasure chests.
- Items created in backpacks should now correctly update stack counts in their tooltips.
- Fixed movement speed modifiers not affecting pets.
- Fixed tree animations not resetting after respawning.
- Fixed issue where plant soil would also dry out regardless if the plant grew or not.
- Fixed plants growing too quickly because they didn’t check last grown timestamp.
- Fixed an issue with in-game items changing to unintended color hues.
- Allegiance King of the Hill events now rewards 2 salt every 5 seconds to controlling team members within 100 units of the flag who are rank 2 or higher.
- Allegiance reward costs for cloaks, mounts, and godly weapon scrolls have been increased to account for increased salt income.
- Salt weight reduced by one half.
- Fixed a bug causing Allegiance event scoreboards to persist when changing regions while standing in an event area.
- Earning score in the King of the Hill Allegiance event will now deduct score from other teams so that the hill is easier to flip.
- Fixed a bug causing Allegiance chat to display incorrect ranks.
- Increased the durability of Allegiance mount statues.
- Fixed a bug where a burst sound of login music played when entering the map from login scene and a login scene sound is muted.
- Fixed upper plains night music bug, night and day music now properly play at the right time of the day.
- Fixed ambiences not looping properly in brace mines, caves, pirates grotto, ruin and vale of belhaven.
- Added filter for outside ambience when entering pubs (will be extended to work in all indoor settings).
- Fixed weapon impact sound not playing.
Legends of Aria is coming to the Blockchain! Click to go to the new site.