Early Access Hotfix – January 24, 2020
- New armor dyes in shop
- Fixed using dye directly to armor message to make it obvious that you need a dye tub.
- Guardzone added to Eldeir arena
- Lord Lycaon has been relocated.
- Arenas no longer have any bearing on criminal actions, players can use party consent to duel there.
- Arena master now explains how to use party consent
- Added Pyros arena master
- Mage Grand Tower house’s and Tudor House Estate’s ObjectBounds clipped to better fit the plot size recommended in tooltips (recommended plot size was NOT changed).
- Sharing Group Consent will by-pass all conflict (except Militia and Waring Guilds) allowing players to leave group to end consent immediately.
- Criminal and On The Run timers now properly refresh for repeated criminal actions.
- Criminal/On The Run/Outcast Debuff icons made more reliable.
- General improvements to buff icon reliability.
- Stat gain rate nearly doubled.
- Grandmaster Blacksmithing questline now requires the player to complete the Master questline before becoming available.
- Tailoring and Carpentry Grandmaster quests should now require the player to have completed the Master questline before they can be started.
- Cockatrice should now aggro and die properly.
- Guildmasters should now be able to kick guild members who are Offline
- Snooping and stealing no longer works in Black Forest Outpost
- Removed the ‘return to hub’ step from GM quest for a cleaner completion.
- Tailor Grandmaster Step 2 is now only available from Ren Mezmer, as intended. (All Tailors could do this before)
- Added Citizen’s Pass as 3 month account age reward (non-transferable)
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Legends of Aria shall be reborn as BRITARIA! Click here to go to the new site.
Leave A Comment